Team 15 - Check in!

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Rick James, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Jim1966

Jim1966 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on the doe Rick.

2. Jim1966

Jim1966 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I got a doe yesterday. Is finch on this team? did you have a name change? If so how did you change it? Im wanting to change mine.

3. gplant

gplant Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    CONGRATS ON THE DOE!!!!!!:cool:

4. gplant

gplant Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well my target buck got put down by the guy next door. 120+ 8pt 187 lbs field dressed. Looks like the girls are going to have to bring me a new target. That was my best res buck. Oh Well! The hunt goes on!!!

5. Finch

Finch Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on the slick!

I just PM'ed Justin and he took care of it for me. What happened? You move away from Indiana? :D

6. Jim1966

Jim1966 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    No. I'm wanting to change it to the name I have on another forum.

7. Jim1966

Jim1966 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I saw a biggun this morning. I was on my way over to move a stand and I walked around the edge of the woods and he was about40 yards from my buddy on the top of a hill. My buddy was at the bottom of the hill and never saw him. The buck was on one side of a little finger of the woods that sticks out and on the other side there is six scrapes that I saw. I moved a stand closer to the scrapes and I saw a fresh rub that wasn't there yesterday by the scrapes. I 'm all set for next weekend now.

Well I went out yesterday morning and scared one out from under my stand. I went ahead and climbed in it and did a little calling trying to get it back into range hoping it staid in the area. Nothing. About 7:30 I get a call and its the guy I hunt with. He says there was 2 bucks heading my way fast. I said how fast. He said faster than the 3 dogs that were chasing them. I said oh great 3 more dogs out here. 2 weeks ago I saw 2 Boxers chase 2 does and a buck from the area. I'm getting tired of these dogs. Anyhow, A couple of minutes after I get off of the phone they came bye me and head back towards him. Thats how my morning went yesterday.