TEAM 11 - The Compound Mafia

Discussion in '2014 Deer Contest' started by Yancey, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well I'm not sure if anyone is still hunting or not but I've been done for a while. I think we did a hell of a job this year as a team putting some deer on the ground. Proud to have all of ya in the Mafia and Happy Holidays to everyone! Lookin' forward to next year already :woot:

2. KCArrowSlinger

KCArrowSlinger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Done here also, thought about going after a doe but the freezer is full and she might be carrying a little booner so I've hung up the bow. Happy Holidays to you too Jedi and the rest of the team. Next up, Elk in September.

3. Scowd

Scowd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Still getting out a couple times a week, season ends Jan. 15. I think Team 11 did a hell of a job this year myself. Happy holidays to everyone!

4. Z7hunter

Z7hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    [video=youtube_share;CP1Wr4iiD-Y]http://youtu.be/CP1Wr4iiD-Y[/video]

All done here in SC. However, I was able to take my younger brother out to get a doe with just a few days left.

5. BigEv

BigEv Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    well guys, sorry i havent been active. been hunting as much as i can. jumping between the marsh for ducks and hardwoods for deer. killed a few does this year. the closest ive been to shooting a buck was getting my girlfriend on a solid four point. other than that, this season has been tough..sorry for not coming through with a buck. baseball has started up for me and my hunting is over.