Team 1 - Team One Shot Wonders

Discussion in '2019 Deer Contest' started by beavertronic, Aug 26, 2019.

1. JGD

JGD Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well fellas it's been a fun, albeit unsuccessful year :). I've hunted four states for four months and have the ingriedients for some interesting "tag soup". Unless I'm able to get out before the 15th that just what I'll have. 150 hours in a stand or blind and you would think I could get it done, but nope. I have one small hog to show for my efforts this year. I did pass on several young bucks and have no hard feelings for doing so. Interestingly, I only had opportunities at a couple of does all year. That has never happened before. Those opportunities were squandered in hopes of a trailing buck that never materialized. I've enjoyed being on y'all's team and congratulations to all of you that harvested deer. Best of luck in 2020! Jerry DeCroo, JGD

Shane0709 and Ridgerunner3 like this.
  2. frosty452

frosty452 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have 2 more weeks left trying to drop a buck yet. Been kicking myself since November I let a buck I normally would shoot walk because he was going to give my boy a shot. Unfortunately he watched it too long and when it was in front of him he wasn't ready so it got to walk. Probably about 110-120"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

JGD likes this.