Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

*****Team 1 Shed Heads*****

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by jrk_indle84, Jan 20, 2015.

1. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well here is the best shed I have ever found and the story is unreal. On Friday I was driving to a friends house. I had just turned off my road onto a main road. I got to about 50 mph and was looking out my window and caught a glimpse of what I thought was a tine. It was in an old yard that only gets mowed once or twice a year. No one has lived in the house for years. By the time I got to thinking about it I was about a mile from where it was so I said I would stop on my way back through. So I am coming home and stop and sure enough there was a shed. It was about 50 yards off the road. After I picked it up I was thinking what are the odds of finding a shed while driving 50 mph when only the G2 and G3 are sticking out of the grass. It makes you wonder how you can spend hours in the woods walking and not find one. I personally walked probably 5 miles and only found a couple. After getting home I found pictures from last year of the buck it is from. I scored the shed at 52 1/2" and aged the deer at 3.5 this past year. I will probably go back and look for the match this weekend. I identified him by the sharp curve in his main beam and the trail cam photo with his head in the tree along with some other features.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boonerville

boonerville Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Picked up one yesterday while scouting for turkey. Its from a buck I know. Its his 2014 rack
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Shane0709

Shane0709 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys, it's been a hell of a couple shed seasons. Pretty cool to win one. Thanks for everything. See you guys next year.