Target arrows

Discussion in 'Target Archery' started by CJ navy, Dec 25, 2018.

1. CJ navy

CJ navy Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Is there anything wrong with shooting 5mm arrows on indoor and outdoor targets as well as 3D other than preparing for hunting season? Is it considered low class or inexperience to show up to the range with 5mm arrows....am I digging to deep into it...and it all doesn't really matter an who cares unless your shooting competition? Curious question because my interest in bows are primarily for hunting so I would more than likely shoot my 5mils most of the time...to hone my skills and tune accordingly...any thoughts on what the archery culture is about? Do you consider it a fairly mixed sport culturally and where is it headed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2. frankmcd

frankmcd Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If you’re planning to take on 3D or indoor archery seriously I would consider getting some Black Eagle Challengers which are a 23 series diameter arrow, somewhat of a fatter shaft to help grab some of those lines.

If you’re just shooting for fun, stick with the Axxis but if you want to be in the mix take advantages that everyone else uses.

Email [email protected] if you’re interested and get 10% off by mentioning this post.

Sincerely,
    Frank McD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk