tapatalk question

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Hoosier Daddy, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just purchased it for my android......i have no clue to how i can start using it on here.....can someone walk me through the process

2. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Having never seen the Droid version all assume it's the same or similar as the iPhones.

Open Tapatalk and select search

[​IMG]

Type in bowhunting.com and search, this forum should show up
    [​IMG]

Enter the site and at the bottom should be a login or register button. Login with your username and password

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should look like this

[​IMG]

Once you want to reply or post pics, start typing in the write something field, to add a pic touch on open advanced options

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Select whether to take a pic with camera or to use one from your stored images

Once you have the image you want click on Tapatalk hosted at the bottom, not sure I the forum can host it or not

[​IMG]

That's pretty much the basics to start with, at least all I use it for. I did notice if you go into tools, there is a geocaching option. Turn it off as it will put gps coordinates in the file info. Depends on how secret the location is where the image was taken.

Hope this helps

3. OK/Sooner

OK/Sooner Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know about android, but I bought it for my Iphone. Just had to search for the forum and sign in. Works kinda like the FB app.....

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks fellas , gonna stalk on over to a hot spot for this evening and get set up on the ground , i may play around with it while i'm waiting .......thanks for all the help .