Tactacam Reveal cell cam

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by Cannon06, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Ship of Fools

Ship of Fools Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Understood. The explanation on the Tactacam page makes perfect sense. I definitely don't think poorly of the camera by any means and had a great experience with customer service as well so I'm definitely a Tactacam fan. I would have never shot the deer i did this year without it because I bought 4 and put a couple in new spots and one had tons of activity so I set a stand there.

2. Ship of Fools

Dislikes Received:
    f52d8126-de6b-4d45-b7fd-15db3df995b9.jpg As a matter of fact I just got this picture delivered from that new spot. I drove my inlaws car to Florida and had to quarantine for two weeks when i returned so I'm back at work as of today and toyed with the idea of hunting 10-2 today. Guess i should have.

3. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If you had video you could play it and see if it's a buck or doe. Good clear picture.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Ship of Fools

Dislikes Received:
    i think i have it set to 3 pictures (it sends the second one) so I should have it. I have two more pictures about a minute later with deer running through.

5. The Mayor

The Mayor Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Geez, I can't find one. Discontinued at tacticam. I did email them about it. They said they have 2 newer models to be released in 2021 (but hasn't yet), but hinted in the spring. Said 1 will have all the bells and whistles, the other more than the Reveal. Said if you like the Reveal, you'll love these two coming. One will be more $$ than the other, due to the added features. He did not elaborate on it. Did say they would be affordable.
    I think it was a good business ploy to sell the Reveal @ $100, selling only x amount and stop production/importing? Made the "want" interest soar.
    As the Reveal is a very good camera and affordable. Way better than the spycam I bought and can't get to send or even take pics, so much for the free 30 days unlimited.