Sweden now rape capital amidst Muslim immigration

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Afflicted, Feb 20, 2017.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    People do some brutal stuff to one another. I am shocked by what I see through the scope of my employment.........it is crazy. Never in a million years would I want to dominate someone and hurt them for absolutely 0 reason...never think about it. But for many people, being a physically dominant pretend alpha wolf fuels them to commit the nastiest of crimes. We need LEOs out there that don't mind tangling with those dirt bags on a daily basis, and protect the community by drawing a line in the sand on some things. The evil out there is just lurking, and many people are unaware of it.....

2. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  3. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This has more ramifications on our economy then most realize. We need/want these engineer types to immigrate to the Untied States, we simply are not going to be able to fill the demand for engineers in the future. Where the engineers are, is where the high paying tech jobs are. It shows that some in the good old USA are just as ignorant as those around the world.

4. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    We'd have whined about it only because it wouldn't have made the news. It's not a hate crime if the victim's white. Come on, man. Hate crime....*shivers* Like someone is any deader because hate was the motivation.

5. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Murder is terrible. I'd agree we have our share of trouble-making, prejudiced bullies in America.