Summer camera curse

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by kjstaudt86, Jul 16, 2020.

1. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So maybe someone feels my pain on this. Every summer my buddy and I place out several cameras like any hunter typically does. However, this summer I feel like we are cursed haha. Whether it's bad SD cards, leaving the camera on setup mode/off position, or maybe just bad placement and not catching much movement. Frustrating to say the least, but now we just laugh about it. Hoping to get some better card pulls in the coming trips. Hope everyone's scouting is going better than mine so far, and if you are like me this summer, CHEERS! :beer:

alenhard15 likes this.
  2. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The last two pulls I had two with card issues. One Reconyx and one browning. I went and pulled them to check them out. Looks like I only had to clean out the sd card slots. Compressed air did the trick. I have 15 out. I had one last month with a bunch of false triggers but after looking at the camera I saw an ant nest at the base of the tree. I had ants covered the back of the camera. Went and got some spray and problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Better than trespassing images.....that is my curse.

alenhard15 likes this.
  4. alenhard15

alenhard15 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yepp seems like every year I have some kind of issue where you miss a month of pictures cause something didn’t work!!! That’s the really nice thing about my spypoint cell cams... I know if they aren’t working now!

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums