Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

String Stalker - A new identity for the bow hunting lifestyle

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by String Stalker, Oct 13, 2012.

1. String Stalker

String Stalker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    We created String Stalker just for bow hunters. As we looked around, we found every hunter out there was proud to be a bow hunter and showed their pride by wearing shirts and hats by Bone Collector, Legendary Whitetails, Deer Gear, Buck Wear, etc. But no company focused ONLY on the bow hunter and the bow hunting lifestyle. Well, that's how String Stalker was born. We decided to create bow hunting clothing just so bow hunters could share their love for their sport.

Attached Files:

2. RackHunter

RackHunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would be afraid to wear the ones that say stalker on the front..... Someone might think im actually a stalker lol :eek:

3. Slider46

Slider46 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah i would get tired of having to explain the meaning. It's not easily or immediately recognizable. Even as a hunter myself - if I just saw this shirt somewhere I wouldn't really immediately think "bow hunting".

4. String Stalker

String Stalker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for your replies. We admit, the Stalker series shirts in our line can create a buzz when strolling through an airport. At first glance, a stare can often be expected...until the passerby gets the opportunity to see the all-explaining back of the shirt. The full back of the shirt depicts the bow hunter holding the bow in a familiar bow hunting stance. We do offer quite a few String Stalker styles alongside the stalker series for those of us who prefer to "fly under the radar," yet still proud to show that we are part of the bow hunting community.

5. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm thinking the same:(

6. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Really like the "Addicted" t.