Storm Damage

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Adamant2010, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Adamant2010

Adamant2010 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    With the big storm thats passed through the Northeast last week there was ALOT of tree damage...going out to my stand this morning went from a walk in the park two weeks ago to an all out bushwhacking episode...needless to say action was at a stand still...when I got out of my stand I took a walk around...every deer trail I knew going through the area was blocked in some fashion...I cleared some brush here and there and then cleared my trail on the way out...hopefully the rest of the week things will pick up!

2. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Dude I know!! This sucks!!! I was out sat night and trees started coming down around me! So I ran outta there and went back monday the whole area is toast! Not to mention utility workers are in the woods I hunt with chainsaws making crazy noise! This has been a natural disaster packed year! MA sucks!

3. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That sucks guys. I hope you can scrape up together a season. Good luck.

4. Salbo

Salbo Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I agree, the storm might of changed their behavior. I've been out 6 of the last 8 days and only seen 1 doe in an area where there usually is a lot of activity. Don't even want to go but will stick it out. Good luck.