Stolen stealth cam or battery problem?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Ramsey Mattison, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Ramsey Mattison

Ramsey Mattison Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a new Stealth Cam wireless camera a little over a month ago. It has worked great until today, I have my camera set to upload pics twice a day at 9 and 9 along with a test photo at both times. This morning I received all my deer pics and test pic like normal, tonight at 9 when it uploaded there was only 1 pic that came threw and it was at 2:42 PM but only showed my feeder and what’s out in front of it... I receive deer photos every evening so it’s highly unlikely for some reason 0 deer showed up, along with that the test photo never came threw. The app says my battery power is still around 100% which i wouldn’t think would be accurate considering since September 4th it has uploaded over 3,000 pics and around 75 videos threw the app, my signal strength is 3 bars which is normal. I’m 2 hrs away from where I hunt but will be going there tomorrow after work. Any opinions on if I will show up and my camera is gone or is there a possibility something went wrong with the camera or batteries? Thanks

2. Stubert

Stubert Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    13 days now, WHAT happened?

3. Ramsey Mattison

Ramsey Mattison Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yep and 12 days ago I replied on here that it was a battery problem.... thanks