Stealth Cam 4K

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by Bigtine, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Bigtine

Bigtine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just put a Stealthcam DS4K trail camera out and have it set to video with pictures. I read about the 4k video being only 15 fps so I didn't want that. I went with 1440p settings so it would be 30 fps but I am noticing a lot of digital noise in the video. Is anybody else noticing this and does it get better at the 1080p setting?

2. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Both of mine take the best video at 1080p. I see noise only in low light conditions. Remember your pictures will not be very good with that setting. The pictures are just single frames from the videos. That being said I have mine set for video/pic also at 1080p.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bigtine likes this.
  3. Bigtine

Bigtine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks bowhtr1. I may have to go to 1080 then. Yeah, I noticed that about pics. Im ok with the frame grabs to speed up the process of reviewing the footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

4. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The good thing about the pic/video mode on this cam is that it starts video very fast. Others cams in that mode take a picture then start video a couple seconds later so you miss part of the action. So I will put up with the ok pictures.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bigtine likes this.