Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Schuls, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So I just got off the phone with Spot Hogg and ordered a single pin Tommy Hogg, considering with the military discount it came out to be $167.25 for the sight. Any fans of the Spot Hogg sights, and any tips/advice on sighting in the Tommy Hogg? With that being said, G5 Optix XR2 in Lost Camo will be up for sale soon more than likely!

2. Schuls

Dislikes Received:
    Anybody have any insight on the Tommy Hogg? lol

3. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have only owned the 3 and 5 pins but absolutely loved them. They are built incredibly well and have great adjustments. One if the best features is to lock down the the bull knob with the micro-knob and then being able to adjust the sight scale in 1/8 increments. Very accurate way to sight in precisely. When I bought the sights it was before they started including tapes so I have no experience sighting it in with the included tapes. Overall they are my favorite single pin I've ever shot. Tough as nails. Would still be shooting mine if I didn't go back to fixed pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Schuls

Dislikes Received:
    That's one of the biggest reasons I decided to go with it is the quality of the design. Looking forward to it arriving so I can start sighting it in

5. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I like that you can place the head along multiple points along the sliding rack. Try to get the 30 yard setting at the top of the adjustment range to get the most yardage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk