Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

spot and stalk hunting clothing.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by erickson_abreu, Aug 10, 2012.

1. erickson_abreu

erickson_abreu Newb

Dislikes Received:
    hey guys, this is going to be my first bow hunting season, i have had a lot of experience so far tracking animals, but hunting it i have been told is a completely different beast. i was just wondering, what is a good system of clothing to wear that would not be too expensive, but will keep me hidden till i release an arrow. so far i have looked at under armours new odor blocking and ridge reaper series clothing, both inner layer mid, and shell. and also the scent lock product line. it is way to many layers and different products for me to know what combinations to make or to stay with one line and so on and so forth. i will be hunting in 20-30 degree weather most of the time here in the State of New York. thanx.

2. destroyerXX

destroyerXX Newb

Dislikes Received:
    You basically get what you pay for. Depending on how much you wanan spend is your choice. This year I am using Scent Blocker Smackdown Bone Collector jacket and pants.

3. santibowhunter

santibowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Under armour scent control light, silent and it works trust me.

4. Wesley Lofton

Wesley Lofton Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Picking some up next friday, have a UA outlet an hour and a half from me, they are selling the new UA scent control jacket and pants for $70 bucks cheaper then online or at the big box stores. Just can't pass that up.