Slightly disappointed.

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by DCthebowhunter, Jan 10, 2014.

1. DCthebowhunter

DCthebowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Any way I'm sorta disappointed in BHoD for the past weeks. Not in the actual show or anything but the way Ya'll are jumping around. I understand that you can be busy but it seems like you've gone to bi-weekly shows for the last month or so. Not whining but its hard expecting a new show and then when you go to check at 10:00am on Friday there nothing the and then going to BHOD forum and reading that Ya'll are skipping another week.

End of rant, although its not really a rant and I appreciate what you guys do.

Thanks for the Best Hunting show out there. Bow Hunt or Die!

2. Backcountry

Backcountry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Dear diary...

Dude, it's show season!

3. BACKSTRAPASSASSIN

BACKSTRAPASSASSIN Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Dude pay attention....they tell us whats going on every single week and update us more often than they actually need to....when the season winds down it goes to bi weekly because theres not a full show worth of material for every week......not to mention they just got done busting their *** to show us everything at the ATA show.....take a chill pill.....just say thanks.....or make your own show every week so you can see how much work it is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

4. DCthebowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I understand after thinking about for a while. Thanks.

5. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry guys, if we could still do a weekly show without working ourselves and everyone here at the office to death we would. December and the early part of January are super hectic for us being gone at the Mathews show for a couple days, then Christmas/New Years hit and then we're off to ATA for 4-5 days. That's in between trying to run 3 other businesses all at the same time. If I don't have any gray hairs yet, they've got to be coming soon.

Starting next Friday we have 3 weeks of shows lined up for you to end the season with a bang (or a thwack?). :rock:

6. DCthebowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    :woot:

7. NEW61375

NEW61375 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Love your show, just have all the forum members who video throughout the season send in their clips and mash it toghther for a "late season" forum member episode or 2. That would be some interesting footage I'm sure ;)

btw loving the ATA coverage.

8. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Doing one show a week takes alot of man hours to put together.

9. NEW61375

NEW61375 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Not to hijack but wanted to ask you Slugger if you've hunted the big side of the Cavalier WMA. I like and have hunted the Dismal Swamp bow piece but havent hunted the late bow season on the big side yet. I'm going to scout it soon on a Sunday since small game is still in, just curious if you've checked it out as I read you live near Chesapeake/VA Beach. A good friend of mine's uncle farms almost all that land behind the big piece and says it is loaded down with deer, wish I could bowhunt it early non-quota but I'll settle for late season if it looks promising.

I spent many years hunting Northwest Coast Guard Annex & Fentress Airfield in fact this was the first season in over 20 years I didn't get my hunting permit for the bases (mainly due to increased pressure last few seasons). Still a truckload of deer there though, you hunt any of those areas this season?

10. Mkwa Hunter

Mkwa Hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Made you should charge 99cents a show so you can have the staff...a thought!

Sent from my iDen

11. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Come here, you need a hug ;D Glad you like the show, but sometimes the anticipation makes the next one even better!

12. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

Hang in there Justin...you guys are doing Great!

Get some rest when ya can brother!

13. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    no lie it took me at least 3 hours to edit a 9 minute video I did this past November...and I'm NOT good at it! LOL!!

I don't even want to know how long it takes to edit a 30 minute show the right way!!! who fronts that labor bill? LOL!!

14. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Haha I know how you feel. I will work on some then go do something else so I don't get pissed :lol: thats why it might take so long to post videos. That would change though if I actually shot something :busted: