Slash INsetBLADE Arrow

Discussion in 'New Arrows & New Broadheads' started by Fitz, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Slash INsetBLADE Arrow

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Think this will really work? Looks like a lot of "gimmicks" coming from ATA this year. Everyone trying to reinvent the wheel.

3. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Gimmick was my first thought as well.

The same reasons that I choose a fixed blade broadhead over a mechanical also are applicable to the arrow itself.

4. ybohunt

ybohunt Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed....Gimmick

5. ShotgunAg

ShotgunAg Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Say what you want about Slash Arrows .... but... my opinion is that these exit wounds and the dead deer tell a much different story. I believe in the results that I have experienced and I will keep using Slash...

Exit wound 02.jpg Exit wound 01.jpg Exit wound 03.jpg IMG_1915.jpg

6. Me53

Me53 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So...you need a set of hunting arrows and a set of practice arrows?

7. ShotgunAg

ShotgunAg Newb

Dislikes Received:
    When you purchase the arrows or bolts, there are practice arrows in the package... My experience is that they fly almost identical to the actual hunting arrows. They did for me...

8. Joe5989

Joe5989 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Gimmick!? I say Innovative technology! I understand as a bow hunter something new, and different can be discouraging. As Bowhunters we like to stick to what "works", But I believe with the technology we have today, we need to be more diverse, and be able to adapt. When I saw Slash arrows I saw the "POTENTIAL". The Slash arrow system incorporates qualitys of two of the best broadheads "in my mind" Slick Trick, and Shwacker. Now anyone that shoots either of those know the kind of pentitration they get. Slash arrows are the best of both worlds. You have a small compact fixed blade that fractures the surface and allows for even better Penetration with "shwacker like" inset blades. In October I shot a 9 point buck at 30 yards through the lungs. The arrows went through like butter and kept flying. The blood trail was like no other, I have seen before. He stumbled 23 yards and fell over dead. Slash arrows are one of the next great advances into the bow hunting industry. I say hop on or sit back and enjoy the show, because Slash arrows are going places!

9. rickw

rickw Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've worked closely with the Slash Arrow people for over a year now. They use only the highest quality parts and materials for their product. My first weekend using Slash Arrows, I shot a nice 6 pt and a giant 8 pt. The 6 point dropped within 10 yards and the 8 pt within 40 yards. Huge blood trials. I don't need any more proof! Can't wait to use Slash Arrows on my next Bear and Elk hunts.