Skull and crossbones limb dampeners

Discussion in 'DIY Archery & Hunting Projects' started by buzzkillsilencers, Apr 3, 2017.

1. buzzkillsilencers

buzzkillsilencers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Made these by hand and they work super good!! I made a clay sculpture and gave that to a 3d guy who made a digital thing and then I had it printed and then I made a mold and did some studies on rubber and its dampening properties and some research on bows and their frequencies and came up with what may be the best darn dampener ever. I did some tests against the top names in limb damping, and these outperformed all others by a long shot! I will video the tests and put them on youtube so yall can see.
    I have had several people ask me to make them some,and everybody loves them. Anybody have any ideas to share on what I should make next? send me an email [email protected]
    2017-02-07 07.07.38.jpg 2017-02-10 16.35.23.jpg damper install.jpg damper insall.JPG damper insall4.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg Made these by hand and they work super good!! I made a clay sculpture and gave that to a 3d guy who made a digital thing and then I had it printed and then I made a mold and did some studies on rubber and its dampening properties and some research on bows and their frequencies and came up with what may be the best darn dampener ever. I did some tests against the top names in limb damping, and these outperformed all others by a long shot! I will video the tests and put them on youtube so yall can see.
    I have had several people ask me to make them some,and everybody loves them. Anybody have any ideas to share on what I should make next? send me an email [email protected]

nwmono likes this.
  2. zachd

zachd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would buy some if you are ever selling!

Maybe do a demon next or gorilla, grenade bear head? Here are some Ideas I was reminded of kettle bells

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      64.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      149.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      32.3 KB
      Views:
  3. JasonOhio2018

JasonOhio2018 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nice work

4. buzzkillsilencers

buzzkillsilencers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey ZachD, I am selling them. I have some pictured on ebay, You can look on there and buy some of those or you can email me at [email protected] and let me know what color, your bow or crossbow model, and any custom art you would like. I saw those kettle bells, they are cool as all get out. Arent they produced by Joe Rogan? I plan to make more models, I am just trying to get some money saved up so I can get the 3d art done and printed. I actually sculpted a grenade as the very first idea I had for these. Thanks for the feedback I am definately interested in what folks would like to have. Give me a holler back with your requests and info and I will get to making you a set if They artent already made.

5. buzzkillsilencers

buzzkillsilencers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you kindly, I am actually making them for sale now, if you would like to take a look at some I have on display go to ebay and look up skull and crossbone limb dampeners. I think there are 9 or 10 sets on there. If you would prefer you can email me at [email protected] and let me know what color, what your bow model is, and any custom artwork you would like and I will make you a set for your bow or crossbow. Thank you again and happy hunting.