Sitka camouflage

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by ScentLokSoldierUSA, Nov 9, 2015.

1. ScentLokSoldierUSA

ScentLokSoldierUSA Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just wondering what your thoughts are on sitka camo and how well it helps keep you warm in the colder months? I am looking at upgrading for Wisconsin winters. I was looking at UA Cold Gear but my buddy says he is freezing in his and I have some that doesn't keep me warm either. All opinions welcome. Thanks

2. Cledus

Cledus Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Sitka or bust! Depending how cold it gets there, and what type of hunting you do I would suggest the Fanatic set or the Incinerator set. The Fanatic would be better suited to a bow hunter IMHO. I use my Fanatic set with UA 3.0 base layers and stay warm into the 20's, then I add a hoody and sweat pants and Im good into the single digits. Well worth the price, because it keeps you comfortable!

We sell the full line up on Shopdunns.com and if you give me a call I can probably hook you guys up for being BHC members!

3. Kyle Churchill

Kyle Churchill Newb

Dislikes Received:
    don't personally own any Sitka products however everything I have read or heard from other guys who have it say its super warm and its comfortable. they guys over there spend a lot of time in R & D on a product before it ever hits the market so its right when it's released they design everything with the end user in mind

4. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 2015 Sitka Stratus vest and jacket. With mid weight merino base layers, Cabela's E.C.W.C.S. fleece mid layer, the vest, then jacket I was warm into the high 30's the other day. I get cold VERY easily I should point out. I think with a good insulation layer I could go 10 degrees colder. I like UA stuff for early/mid season, but the stuff I have/had was not windproof and that is important to me. So I started buying some Sitka to try.

5. ruttin2

ruttin2 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My thoughts? To expensive lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk