Shot the R-100 this weekend!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by MOmighty, Jul 27, 2008.

1. MOmighty

MOmighty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would if you can make it. The town closest to the shoot actually gave a discount at the hotel we stayed at because of the shoot. We got like $15 off the regular price.

2. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the pics!! I almost went and shot it myself, but I stayed around and did the family thing... building up more hunting time. ;)

Looks like a blast!

3. MOmighty

MOmighty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I hear ya! The good part is I do all of my hunting and 3d shoots with my dad. That and the girlfriend has a fulltime job in Springfield, MO so i wont see her til I go back to school.

4. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey, Don (mobow) and I are hooking up Aug. 10 in St. Clair... need to shoot jmbuckhntr a message, too... but you're welcome to come shoot with us. I'll be leaving the full-blown target setup and BT release at home in favor of the Ally and heavy arrows -- I'll have about two weeks left before I head out to Colorado.

5. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    MO - what did you think of the registration process? I ask b/c we built their entire registration system that managers shooters, scores, print scorecards, etc. We've had a few bugs in the past that caused registrations to be a little slow, but I think we've got them worked out. Also, did you register online or at the shoot?

Looks like a blast! I've been meaning to go to a shoot one of these days, just can never find the time. The nearest one is a few hours drive from here.

6. Sliverflicker

Sliverflicker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Great pics MO, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a good time, Im gonna try and make that shoot one of these days.

7. HuntingBry

HuntingBry Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Wow, that is a really great looking shoot. What were the distances like? It looks very wide open. If you miss I guess you kiss that arrow goodbye. I'd really like to shoot that someday.

8. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like a killer time. I would love to shoot it sometime. Thanks for the cool pics.

9. MOmighty

MOmighty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    There were some that were really open and those were the ones i took pictures of, but a lot of it was in the woods. The only woods pic I took was of the hanging bats and they didnt turn out.

10. MOmighty

MOmighty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Justin, we signed up at the shoot and it was really simple. The only thing that took a few minutes was we had to sign a waiver. Other than that it was a breeze. We just handed him the waiver he typed in a few things into the computer and the printer printed our score cards. I thought that was really cool. It was something I hadnt seen before. I dont know if this was what you guys did or not, but they had a flat screen and once you shot and handed in your score they had a scrolling list of everyone, their class, what they were ranked, and their score. That was pretty cool. Overall, tho the process time probably took less than 5 minutes. Thanks for making the system because I'm sure it makes it easier on everyone.

11. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Matt that looked like a flippin blast. Those are some foam targets that i have never seen before or shot at. nice pics bud :cool: