Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Shed wrapped in horse fence rope

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by huebjac, Feb 1, 2012.

1. huebjac

huebjac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was looking through a D&DH magazine and saw a buck that was shot on a military base that had an old parachute tangled in his antlers. The picture below is of a buck that my grandpa found on one of our leases that apparently got tangled up in the horse fence nearby. Anyone else have any trail cam pictures with objects caught in a bucks headgear, or find any interesting sheds like this?

Jacob Lee Huebschman's Photographs 040.jpg

2. rackaddict

rackaddict Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thats pretty sweet! No I havent found anything wierd like that but I got an email a few years ago of one with a 5gallon pail stuck betweeen the two sides on his head! Be pretty easy to find the 1st one that falls off I'd guess!

3. cubs204

cubs204 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I tell you what, I almost had one for the books 2 years ago.

Walked out to my stand for a morning sit and it was pitch black out. I climb up and am getting my pack all hung up, reach down to pull my bow up and get it about 4 or 5 feet off the ground when I hear a deer walking. I immediatley froze as this deer makes its way right to my tree. I can hear it breathing right underneath me. Then I almost had a heart attack....My bow started moving on the rope, and I hear solid bone hitting my bow! I quickly yanked it up another couple of feet causing the buck to bound away. Could you imagine seeing a buck walk through the woods with a bow hanging from its antlers!

4. huebjac

huebjac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Haha thats crazy!