Shack Attack Primos Blind

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by youngfart, Mar 4, 2016.

1. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I ordered this blind today, anyone have an opinion on them? Are they roomy ,I know there is only a front window to shoot out of but thats okay for where I have it slotted in the bush. Been watching this for almost a year and this was the cheapest I've seen it, got it for $198 ,any pro's or cons? Any help would be appreciated. I just hope my knee replacement hurry's up so I can hunt next year!
    Rocky

2. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Rocky, don't have that blind but the hub to hub is only 4 inches less than mine and has 10 inches greater height than mine so should be great for bow hunting. good luck with the knee surgery and hunting next year.

3. BowhuntOnly

BowhuntOnly Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have been keeping an eye out for deals on this blind as well. Where did you get if from?

I know places like Amazon have it, but also was wondering if Primos was still making it for 2016....let me know what you think when you get it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

4. macsolocam

macsolocam Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've set this blind up for customers and can say that for the price it's an awesome blind, first off its simple, only two hubs, and its door opens huge, like big enough a wheelchair could go through it.

Only downside is if you're bow hunting the window isn't as large as the 180degree double bulls but from the sound of your location Itll be perfect, hope you're happy with it. For 200$ its a great blind

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

5. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    rick-florida
    thanks for the feedback
    BowhuntOnly
    OpticsPlanet, Inc is where I got it for $198 Not sure if it was the last one.
    macsolocam's
    Thanks for the reply, should be useful.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016