Several Natural Gear items and a Nomad shirt

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by Laned, May 11, 2020.

1. Laned

Laned Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Half of this stuff has never been worn and still has the tags. Switched over to mostly wool. So, these need to go. Everything is in excellent shape. Only wore the Natural Gear on one turkey hunt, and the Nomad shirt for 2 hunts totaling 5 days. All used clothing has been washed with Tink's B-Tech and line dried. Everything has been stored in a scent free tote, most of it still in the bags they came in. Everything size medium, except for the Nomad which is a large.

I'll sell the whole lot for $125, or individually as priced below.

1 Nomad Airflow SS in Veil Cervidae camo (Veil designed First Lite's Fusion and Cypher camo), has a bunch of airholes for breathability similar to Kuiu Tiburon, size L, used: $20, compared to retail: $35

2 Natural Gear LS Lightweight Vented shirts, caped back with mesh vents, size M, one used: $20, one NWT: $30, compared to retail: $40

1 Natural Gear ScentTek Performance Series Jacket, super quiet softshell, size M, NWT: $80, compared to retail: $110

1 Natural Gear ballcap, used $10

1 Natural Gear fleece beanie, NWOT: $10[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2. Laned

Laned Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ttt

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk