Scent crusher or ozonices

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by kansasbowhunter52, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Team Haastyle

Team Haastyle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use the Scentcrusher bag, and truly think it has helped. Now IMO no product is a silver bullet, but if you can gain that edge on an animal it has it's own merit. I personally am curious about the Ozonics units for in stand, and would love to hear some opinions on their effectiveness while in the woods/field. In regards to the use of ozone emitting products I was particularly impressed by this field study.

Does it Work? Ozone Scent Control vs. Drug-Sniffing Dog | Field & Stream

2. Longdraw

Longdraw Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I hope it works for you but your breathing is coming from your LUNGS, not your tongue. Our cake holes are where the majority of our scent and odors come from that deer smell.

3. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have a scentmaster box and LOVE the thing...but am possibly going to add a Scentcrusher bag for the transporting of clothes as the box is a little awkward in and out of truck bed. Be the best of both worlds in my opinion.

(Yes, anyone considering the Scentmaster Box, it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!)

4. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The stuff is no joke. Hard on some softer durometer rubber materials though. Don't treat your rubber boots for sure. My buddy threw his Binos in his scent crusher bag and they got ate up. Kills scent like no other though

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums