Rut Junkie's "All Racked Up" DVD Available !

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Joey Rott, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Joey Rott

Joey Rott Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Gates are open :cool: I want to thank everyone for their patience & the Rut Junkie Crew for their dedication in getting this video made. I'm sure you'll recognize a few regulars from this forum on there including Troy Pottenger (Shed33), Dan Schafer (Dan) and myself. Rut Junkie Media's Debut DVD labeled "All Racked Up" is now available for purchase on our website.

http://www.rutjunkie.com/downloads/

DVD's will be shipped within 1-2 business days.

About the Video

"All Racked Up" was Produced for one simple reason: To bring you, the viewer, hunts that you can actually relate to. To be 100% Fairchase and 100% DIY. All Racked Up is more than a video to watch. It's a story that follows the adventures of several of North America's most passionate hunters as they experience the same hard-fought successes and suffer the same agonizing defeats we've all encountered.

Whether it's Jill's massive first buck, Troy's monster Velvet Buck encounter, or raw footage of possibly the largest free-ranging, non-typical ever filmed, there's something in this video for everyone. It's energetic, youthful, and real. It's the vision that we had when forming Rut Junkie Media, and we're happy to invite you along every step of the way.

2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on getting the video out! Will definetly have to check it out!!!