Rubber boots at a decent price

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by OKbowhunter, Oct 4, 2008.

1. OKbowhunter

OKbowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm looking to get some new rubber boots since my current pair is shot.

I want to keep it at a fairly decent price. I don't need some $170 pair of boots that will give me the sensation of walking on a cloud, I don't walk very far to my stands anyways. Also I don't need much insulation, it doesn't get that cold here, and if it ever does, I'll just wear thicker socks:d

What can you guys recommend to me?

2. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just bought some Alpha Burly Sports. I like them so far. Ive wore them out once to do some final preparations.:deer:

3. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I wear alpha burlys as well, if you want much cheap but not comfortable to walk in get some wally world camo rubber boots for like 25 bucks. Id highly reccomend Lacrosse though, they are comfortable.

4. OKbowhunter

OKbowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well I just couldn't swing it this time. I went in a Bass Pro today and got whatever RedHead Special they had on the shelf. Some Bone-Dry brand or something. I did try on the Alpha Burly sports though, I didn't want to take them off:d

If these don't please me it won't be a big deal, they didn't set me back to much. But the Alpha Burleys may be on a Christmas list:d