Rinehart Woodland Hunter Target DEAL

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by jfergus7, Mar 25, 2016.

1. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Just got an email from Camofire a second ago and they are selling Rinehart Woodland Hunter targets with small blemishes for only $79.99 for the next 11 hours. Anyone needing a target this is a great choice and a great price! My second favorite target after the Rinehart 18-1. If I didn't just drop a ton on my new bow this afternoon I would be jumping on a few of these at that price! Just wanted to pass the deal along for anyone interested.

2. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was just looking a the website. Do they only do random sort term gear sales?

3. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure how they do everything but I know everything is for a limited time. Just checked the site and it was the first item on the page now. Might have been a bit different right before midnight central time.

4. cawwwrin

cawwwrin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I check out CamoFire a lot and I'm pretty sure every hour, they change whatever items they have listed, and the item is usually around 50% off.

My advice would be to check it often to see what new items pop up. I've seen great deals on many different hunting related items.

5. NCcrittergitter

NCcrittergitter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    sign up for their email alerts and download the app. they change deals when they sell out or time runs out. There is no set time, different items go off at different times.

6. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    What do they bang you out for shipping though? Looks at the rhino block when it was on sale there and the shipping was insane