Exactly. This deer is already a giant (antler wise) and you said yourself that you think he is very killable. This makes it a different story than it was with those other bucks. It sounds like you aren’t really super confident in the ability of your farm to shelter him or this would be an easy decision. If you and I had this deer living on my best farm here in KY we would have made this decision easily and long ago. He’d have such a high chance of not only surviving but not even being known about that this sort of a decision becomes easier. It would be harder for me than it would be for you because I haven’t killed the caliber of deer that you have but I could do it.... after you talked me into it.