Respect

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by luke.livingston, Dec 29, 2016.

1. luke.livingston

luke.livingston Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm new to the bow hunting concept. I always wanted to try it and I got a new compound a couple weeks ago. I've had a lot of questions towards the sports and strategies...etc. I just have to say I'm really glad I picked up a bow and started. There is a lot of respect on this website/app. It's really a large community across the us. And also outside. I have a lot of respect towards the people on here. They've really helped me even though they don't know me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. primetime_Deion

primetime_Deion Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I try to help when I know something, but I joined earlier this year and have learned a lot as well. Every question I have gets answered or I can find just by going to a section of the forum and finding a post about the same question I might have. This is a great place

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

3. grommel

grommel Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the site and to the addiction that is bowhunting!!

4. Lung Buster

Lung Buster Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome aboard!!

5. Bowhunter728

Bowhunter728 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i cant agree with you more on this. everytime i got stumped on something or especially before i buy something i come here and every bit of advice given is taken into consideration. fantastic place and a good group of people. welcome to the forum and welcome to the addiction.

6. alaska at heart

alaska at heart Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    One thing you can do to help yourself as a "newbie" is to learn how to navigate the website and use the search function by addressing key words. By doing so you can see the same questions get asked over and over again, with the same answers. That is the reason some longtime members start getting grumpy. Over on the Archery Talk forum that gets 100x the traffic as this website, it is not uncommon to scroll through the first 4-5 pages and see the same question asked by different guys 3-4 times. However I would agree that most on this site are helpful and considerate....at least in comparison to some other archery websites.