Replacement part for fluid head

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by iowarook, Oct 17, 2018.

1. iowarook

iowarook Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys, I need a little help. I recently bought a Muddy camera arm used in a deal that seemed to good to be true, and it very well may have been. The fluid head is missing the part that actually connects to the camera. There are no markings on the head so I am assuming it is one that came with it from Muddy but I can't find anything that looks like it on their site. If anybody here knows our can point me in the right direction on where to find this part I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attached Files:

2. DEC

DEC Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am 99% sure that head is a VariZoom. It is either a Chickenhead or Chickenfoothead or the VZTK75A-HEAD ... or some similar variant. I am sure if you email Varizoom some photos that they can confirm this and sell you a new quick release plate. It shouldn't be a big deal.

I am pretty sure this is the plate that you need.

https://www.varizoom.com/product/vztk75a-plate/

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  4. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a tripod with that head on it(Got it as part of a used camera bundle). I ended up getting an adapter that installed on the place to allow my Manfrotto plated to work on that tripod. I use it in my studio since it's a big heavy tripod.