Remember to take your photos!

Discussion in '2012 Deer Contest' started by Fitz, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Every year there are a number of deer that do not get entered into the contest because they are missing photos. Here's a reminder of how the rules read:

3. All entries must be accompanied by a minimum of TWO (2) photos of the hunter with the deer and your archery equipment in the picture. If you can manage to take one picture, you can also manage to move 4 feet to the side and take another one. It's not that hard. There will be NO exceptions to this rule. Two photos with hunter, deer, and bow in photo or it won't count. If you submit a deer without two photos, it will not count. Consider this your warning. This goes for both does as well as bucks.

3a. If you harvest the deer on film and can provide footage of you shooting the animal along with post-recovery footage including hunting, animal, and bow, that will suffice in place of two photos. Footage must be posted online for everyone to see.

I for one, hunt on my own most of the time. I usually throw my point and shoot into my bag because it has a timer and I can take my own photos. You could also use your phone's camera. In the case of a buck, I'm usually so happy that getting photos isn't a problem. I'll have 40 to choose from :busted:

Anyways, I just wanted to remind everyone. If you signed up for the contest, you might as well be prepared to correctly enter your deer :tu:

2. michael_pearce

michael_pearce Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  3. selfbros

selfbros Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Also, Most smart (but really retarded) phones have timers on their cameras. just look in the settings of the camera. Most phones have had this option for many years now, unless you still use a bag phone. If you do then get a camera and use the bag phone as a platform. :whip:

Oh yead, don't start threads with Voice to Text. it won't make sense to anyone and will make you sound like a drunken fool! :sheep: