Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Reflex Growler limb?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by zachperry09, Aug 22, 2010.

1. zachperry09

zachperry09 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i have a reflex growler with 50-60lb limbs, the only way i know of to get teh bow to shoot at 70lb is to get new limbs, i know hoyt stopped making reflex bows, is there any way for me to get my hands on some new limbs? or does anyone know if i could find some reflex charger limbs that would work, or maybe even some off of a hoyt that would work

2. Iowa Bowhunter

Iowa Bowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the forum and howdy from Iowa. I don't have an answer for your question. I would send Hoyt an e-mail or call them to discuss. Maybe, someone who shoots a Hoyt/Reflex bow will chime in. Again, welcome aboard.

edit: I forgot to add. The only way your going to be able to shoot a 70 lb draw weight would be yes with a different set of limbs. Not sure though on the orther part of your question.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  3. zachperry09

zachperry09 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i figured that would be the only way, and i knew that when i picked up the bow a few days ago, thought i would be fine with that, but, after shooting it, it was a loopy shot out at 30-40 yards, and i just need something a little bit harder shooting,(just my preference). thanks for the welcome, and thanks for you input

4. reflexhunter

reflexhunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    hey i just joined.. do you still have the 50-60 limbs... i am looking for that weight..