Ramcat Broadheads

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Talon_Ab77, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Talon_Ab77

Talon_Ab77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm looking for a very accurate broadhead that will also be good for big game. I've heard good things about Ramcat but wanted to hear some opinions from guys who have used them?
    Thanks.

2. BigPhil_H

BigPhil_H Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yes..awesome broadheads. I'm a sucker for buying and trying new things. I went from shooting my bow with fieldtips, to ensuring that my Rage's were on, buying a Pack of Ramcats and hitting the same hole. The same pinpoint accuracy, but with "fixed," much, much sharper blades with "back cutting technology," an awesome concept if you ask me. I love them. The only thing that I can complain about is that the screws come loose after a few shots in the Rinehart and they're a bit noisy in flight. To the contrary.. you're not hunting with the same blades that you practice with and by the time you let it fly, it's too late. Give them a shot, they're only $30 a pack.

3. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The cutting on both sides of the blade got my attention. Super sharp,when ever a blade cuts going in and out is a plus . Had a doe drop 20 yards in front of me as she was jumping try to free the arrow from her side, the blade did what it said it would do after opening her up I noticed how much damage the broadhead did by cutting forward and backward. The only problem I had with them was they came apart after a few times to the bush in my quiver.I realized they came lose from vibration. Still use them after 4 years. Fly like broadheads!
    Rocky

4. Talon_Ab77

Talon_Ab77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for your reviews guys, I'll have to give them a try.