** Rack Attack Team 21 Thread **

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Forkie McRut, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Born2Hunt

Born2Hunt Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    hey congrats on the deer im still waiting for my chance at a buck so you should be proud

2. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
    make sure to post it to scorecard with two diferent pictures with your bow in each one plus you need to score it too for it to count towards the team congrats again bud

3. Marauder

Marauder Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Born2Hunt! Yeah I know the rules. I have a few pics with the bow to use. I've been busy cutting up deer which is my priority. However asap I will score my antlers and post it in the score card.

4. Marauder

Dislikes Received:
    Alright Guys, My official score was 81 4/8. It took me awhile to score him but I got it right.

5. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
    well send some meat my way lol...congrats again man

6. Marauder

Dislikes Received:
    So I couldn't help but notice someones score on the same page that mine buck is on. His buck is a tad bigger than mine and he beat me by over 20 inches! Should we call him out on it or wut? Cuz the Buck that is above his is only 10 inches bigger and by far a much bigger buck. I just think he measured wrong or cheated. lol

7. Gr8atta2d

Gr8atta2d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys, just checking in. No deer yet. Quite honestly only been out once in November.

I was fishing down in the Gulf, destroyed the Trout and Redfish! Then I had a Cub Scout Camping trip the next weekend.

Got my new bow all set up and shooting darts!! Will eventually get around to posting them pics. Been a hectic few weeks.

I Will hit the woods this afternoon. My last real chance before I head North for PA gun season.

Congrats to anyone who has connected.

8. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
  9. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
    well i will be heading out tomorow morning bow hunting again hopefully i will get some good luck

10. LilSiman/OH

LilSiman/OH Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Been seeing a few deer. The rut is realy hitting now here more than ever. I grunted and bleated 2 little bucks in that I could have taken with my bow but they were too small. They started fighting and it was my first time watching a fight during hunting. I missed a doe 3 times this morning... with my gun. Darn things aren't reliable. I came home and shot it and it was 21'' to the right of the bullseye at 50 yrds. I'm taking about my brothers gun tonight to see if I can get a doe. I know this one is sighted in since we recently shot it. I won't be bow hunting till next monday. Sorry guys I need some meat for the freezer and too fill out my tags. Goodluck to everyone.

11. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
    well went out this afternoon i kicked up 6 doe on my way to my stand and at the end of the night saw 3 more deer not sure what they were but i grunted in there direction without seeing them and they took off not sure if there was a buck in there chasing two does but it ticked me off

12. Oneshot7

Oneshot7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Still hunting hard here, not much luck though. Been a rough year, think that blue tongue got a few of our deer but not sure. Trying to harvest a doe pretty soon to get some meat and a bonus some points for us, but still holding out for a buck in the next few weeks. Good luck to you guys!

13. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
    well things are starting to wine down this is the last solid week of bowhunting in wisconsin im gonna head out tomorow morning if i dont defintly saturday i will be out there im just hoping i will be catching deer in there 2nd rut.....

14. Cougar Mag

Cougar Mag Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in guys. Been a lousy season for me thus far, maybe my worst in 20 years. I had some health issues recently along with 12 hr. workdays, so I have not been putting in the time I usually do. Off next week so maybe some late season success will come my way. Congrats to all team members who have gotten it done.

15. Born2Hunt

Dislikes Received:
    i just want to let everyone know that my season with the bow will be the end this year wisconsin has started up the holiday hunt with the gun and i need to get one more deer for the freezer this year and this will increase my odds it has been a fun season i hope everyone enjoyed this it sure was fun...I might get out late january but i doubt it that being said good luck to everyone finishing the year up and i wish each one of one a happy holiday and merry christmas and a happy new years!!

16. smctitan

smctitan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have a late season here and will hopefully still get a second doe. When does the season end? Are we anywhere close to contention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk