Quiver's

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Dutchd, May 27, 2017.

1. Dutchd

Dutchd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would like a new quiver that is not attached to my bow. The wind blows almost all the time where I live and my quiver is like a sail. Spot and stalk mule deer and being out of breath then try holding steady for the shot can get a little tough. Anyone have a good recommendation? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I also do mostly spot and stalk and prefer my quiver off the bow. Kwikee is a great quiver that has the benefit of 3 arrow and 5 or 6 arrow quivers that all use same mounting bracket. I've picked up extra brackets and have one on my bow, my buttpack, my backpack, and a strap for attaching a quiver to a tree. For spot and stalk hunting (normally all day hunts) I carry a 5 or 6 arrow quiver on my pack and a little kwikee 3 arrow in it so if I have to drop the pack for a final stalk I’ll put the 3 arrow on the bow to safely carry an extra arrow or two on that final stalk. A few years ago I obtained a Trophy Ridge 6 arrow quiver real cheap and now keep that on my pack vice the 5 arrow Kuickee. But still use the 3 arrow on the bow for the final stalk or the 3 or 5 kwikee on the buttpack or tree strap as needed. good hunting.

Dutchd likes this.
  3. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Check out TightSpot. They have very good quivers.

4. J.H.

J.H. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    check out the cat quiver at ranchosafari . com