Quiver for my Hoyt/Tradtech Longbow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Bails-UK, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Bails-UK

Bails-UK Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    As I was in the hunt for a bow quiver , I pondered many hours over which one to fit to my Bow and as i was on a budget , it came down to two :-

1 ) kwikee Kwiver

2 ) Alpine Softlok

Just as i thought I had made up my mind ( Alpine Softlok ) , along comes Rob Swanson " KodiakArcher " and deals another card into the game , by offering to buy and ship me over a Treelimb Premium 5 arrow quiver . The Treelimb was way over my budget , but ticked all the right boxes . I've spoken to Rob via Bowhunting.com on many occasions since joining he Forums , but in 2010 I got the privilege to meet Rob in Elk Camp and I knew right away that this Guy was the salt of the earth and have stayed in touch ever since . I was knocked back by Rob's generous offer and we made a deal that in return I would bring him a couple of nice single malts to next years Elk Camp . Deal done , I am now the owner of a Treelimb Premium Quiver , fitted to my Longbow and I love it . Should make life a whole lot easier next year in Elk Camp , not having to readjust my Safari tuff Duiker each time i catch it on a low lying branch .

Thanks Rob , much appreciated and I can't wait to meet up in 2012 :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Beautiful Bails. The more I look at them the more I want a longbow....love the pink feathers!

3. Bails-UK

Bails-UK Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks virginiashadow , the Pink feathers are so much easier to see on the ground and also better for seeing arrow flight ...... Plus I think they look cool .