Quikfletch or Quikspin.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Jake C., Feb 18, 2014.

1. Jake C.

Jake C. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Which do you shoot and which do you think is better.

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    "Technically" they're two different things. Quikfletch is the complete wrap/fletching combo that you slide on your arrow, dip in boiling water, and shoot. They are available with either Quikspin vanes or Twister vanes. The big difference between the two is the Quikspins have the "tab" on them that rotates the arrow faster while in flight.

For most whitetail hunters shooting sub 40 yards I don't think you could tell a difference in accuracy between the two. I personally shoot Quikfletch with Quickspins now, but am considering Twisters for this year.

3. Jake C.

Jake C. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Justin, i also shoot the Quikspins and was just wondering if other people out there shot the Twisters and liked them. I had heard a guy talking at an archery shop saying the Twisters were junk and the Quickspins were the only was to go and was wondering if anyone had his luck with either of these products.

4. Lung Buster

Lung Buster Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot the quick fletch twisters and have been happy with them. I have no problem shooting good groups out to 40 yards with them.

5. destroyer340

destroyer340 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Before my recent arrow purchase, and wanting to learn to build arrows, I used the quickfletch quick spins and loved them. Im just anal about the color of my fletching and don't care for the color choices of the quickfletchs.