Question on Toxic Heads

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by gltomp, Sep 21, 2013.

1. gltomp

gltomp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ok... I've read the reviews, watched the videos, and viewed the 'devastation' of these new broadheads. So now my question...

Would you consider shooting Toxic broadheads with my set-up (see below) or should I stick with the Razor Tricks? I'm fixin' on stickin' with the Razor Tricks... but was just wondering. My KE is around 43# (if I remember correctly).

2. Chris1982

Chris1982 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If the razor tricks are working well for you why change? I don't know much about the Toxic heads, but with you KE I believe razor tricks would be the better choice for you.

3. Backcountry

Backcountry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Just took my first animal with RazorTricks. Have used the standards in the past. I have a new favorite head.

Sent from my soup can and string

4. mab

mab Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I wanted to purchase the Toxic BH this year...but, decided not to. I want a few others to put them to the test first. I want to see what other bow hunters can 'show' me. I was also worried about my setup while using the Toxic. I am at 27" dl and 55 lbs. dw. Not sure how the broadhead would perform. I will wait it out and see what they look like this year. And, maybe...I'll be buying them next year. We shall see.