QAD Exodus Full

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Limbhanger, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Limbhanger

Limbhanger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone else shooting the QAD Exodus Full,( Not the Swept) feel these are a very touchy broadhead?

As most know any broadhead can be tuned to shoot, but at least to me some are not as forgiving as others, and to me these fall into that category

I did tune for a good bare shaft where most shots with the Exodus are dead on, but get them occasional of shots. At first was thinking certain shafts but that was eliminated and come to the conclusion, I need a perfect shot and release with these every time just like shooting a bare shaft.

Sure that's our goal with every shot, but comparing them to my Shuttle T's I don't get those occasional off shots as compared to the Exodus Full. Trophy Taker has gone done hill, where I really liked the Shuttle T's and their rests, but opted to switch to the Exodus because of the poor quality in Trophy Taker anymore.

Really like the Exodus, but just they were as forgiving as my old Shuttle T's, where in a hunting situation, more forgiving can go a long way. Does anyone else feel these are a very good broadhead, but need bare shaft shooting performance every shot?

2. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    nope, mine fly great ... willing to bet its you ... I actually think these are one of the best flying 3 blades there is, I trash my 3d target every season shooting differing angles and shooting positions from stand and ground, some contorted positions for practice, dont have a problem with the Exodus ... this coming from a 4 blade guy ..

3. Limbhanger

Limbhanger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Never said they didn't fly great, just more finicky in shot form.

I can take the same exact setup and arrows with a Shuttle T and shoot them noticeably better, so the T's have to be more forgiving in form as compared to the Exodus was my point. I shoot good with the Exodus, but noticeably better with the Shuttle T's.

OhioHunter72 likes this.
  4. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Agree they are not the most forgiving fix blade head by a long shot

Vabowman likes this.
  5. mt fighter

mt fighter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just switched to them this year. No issues so far but not shooting my broadheads often. Hoping to see what it does to a deer soon

6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    right now the Exodus Full's are one of the best flying heads Ive had in a while, right next to my Wicked Tricks ... love 'em both ..

7. mt fighter

mt fighter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Shot a small buck last weekend and I am super pleased with the performance. It was slightly quartered away at about 15 yards. Arrow obliterated far side shoulder on exit and buried about four inches into the dirt. Deer ran 80 yards and tipped over dead.

Attached Files: