PSE Brute Force Lite

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Chipper Cooper, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Chipper Cooper

Chipper Cooper Newb

Dislikes Received:
    2017 PSE Brute Force Lite, 70lb limbs, 25”-31” draw length, 80% let off,30.5” axle-axle, 7” brace height, 3.8 pounds, 332 fps, 15 max limb bolt turns. PSE Live wire strings. Mossy oak country camo pattern

New trophy ridge react H5 micro adjustable 5 pin sight with adjustable burst light, Still have the receipt where I paid $169 and also still have the hard plastic case it came in.

New NAP Apache drop away rest

PSE roller glide cable slide

PSE vibration limb bands

Red aluminum peep

Red D-loop

PSE raven 5 arrow quiver - mossy oak country camo pattern

PSE stabilizer - just one of the little cheap ones I had laying around and stuck on the bow and so is the pse wrist sling that’s on it

6 new arrows

Plano protector hard case with 3 locking Velcro straps and holds 12 arrows inside

I bought this bow new about 3 or 4 months ago and then added all the accessories to it. Has maybe had 30-40 arrows shot through it. It’s in perfect condition everything is all new down to the field tips on the arrows. Excellent bow shoots great. Asking $550 obo, also open to trades. Let me know what you have or shoot me an offer.

Trying to figure out how to add pictures but not sure how to do it but pm me and I’ll send you pictures of all of it. IMG_1667.JPG IMG_1666.JPG IMG_1665.JPG IMG_1674.JPG IMG_1669.JPG IMG_1672.JPG IMG_1670.JPG IMG_1673.JPG IMG_1677.JPG IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1664.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums