Prostaff on A Roll

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by POWERHAWK_11, Nov 24, 2015.

1. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    This is the first year that we as a group got serious about filming and putting hunts together for everyone to see. We came up with the name Driven Purpose Outdoors because we wanted to share our faith through the experiences in the woods that we have. There are seven of us in our core prostaff and it has been a rough year so far. I shot my buck on October 26th but no one has come close to killing since then. Three of our prostaffer's went to Kansas this past week for a week long hunt on public land. They left here last Thursday and drove through the night, 13 hours, to Kansas and hung stands on Friday. Brian shot his buck yesterday and then Brad shot his buck today. So we went from not killing anything for a month to two kills in two days. Even if we never make it to be full time hunters God has blessed us with the opportunity to meet awesome people and have those people be exposed to how God has blessed us through our main passion of hunting.

My buck (PA)...

[​IMG]

Brian's buck (KS)...

[​IMG]

Brad's buck (KS)...

[​IMG]

2. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congratulations on all fronts brother!! I really like the logo too. Keep it coming.

3. Taylor.S

Taylor.S Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats, nice bucks! Keep up the good work.

4. Jensen

Jensen Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome bucks, and it is even more awesome you are using hunting to glorify God. Best of luck the rest of the season and in the future as well! Do you upload your hunts on YouTube?

5. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yes. We are working on the editing side too. Once we get our website up and running we will put our videos on there. We will also be making some DVD's with our turkey hunts on them. You can follow the links in my signature to find our video's.

6. jeffacarp

jeffacarp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on 3 fine bucks. I just started following you guys on Instagram. Nothing is more important than the gospel, and I think it's great you're sharing it through the hunting community. This world certainly needs more Jesus in it.

7. cj22drake

cj22drake Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Very nice bucks and keep spreading the good news of Jesus!