Predator Camo Fleece Series Jacket and Pants....New!! Brown Deception!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by Creeks, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Creeks

Creeks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've never worn this no longer than to try it on, it HAS NOT BEEN HUNTED IN......It's practically new, only tags taken off.....I'm just selling these items because I just bought the Ambush Series and will no longer need these as well...They are Quiet, Warm, and comfortable.....Would make someone a great piece for the upcoming season.......I keep all my stuff in a scent proof bag all year long with FRESH EARTH scent.....SO it does have that smell to it....No SMOKE///// or ANIMAL SMELLS in the clothing....

Sizes on Predator usually run a little small and it does on these pieces as well, I wear an XL normally, but I had to go with an XXL on the JACKET.... it fits great.....The pants are LARGE and they fit sizes 36-38......BUT>>>>>>>>like I said, they run small.....I wear a size 33 normally but the 36-38 fits me nicely........

If you buy the Jacket and Pants, I'll let go for 175.00 to your door................FREE SHIPPING.....

Paypal....PREFERRED....if you buy over the weekend................I'll ship it out Monday!

Thanks Fellows......ITS LIKE NEW!!

CREEKS!!
    20160805_190922.jpg 20160805_190840.jpg

2. foodplot19

foodplot19 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    We'll take them.

3. Creeks

Creeks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>