Precision Strings & Bowtuning

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by KodiakIslandArchery, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KodiakIslandArchery

KodiakIslandArchery Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Others brought this fight to this site now....yes you can go to Federal Court on a libel action....we are very aware and knowledgable on what we can and cannot do....this is more than a argument on the internet.
    I don't want it here of course...
    Why did AT remove those 3 threads....your guess is as good as mine...but it did have something to do with Federal Court...this is not the first time....
    So for those who must report back to AT.....this time we are going to Federal Court....we will gladly let the system sort it out.

I am not here to cause any trouble, I have been here for a long time....and never been a troublemaker, but I'm not going to let others step on me either.

When filed I will post a copy on my website for those that think it can't be done and we will all get to see the outcome, everything there at AT was screenshoted so really deleting the threads after the damage was done means nothing to me.

2. KodiakIslandArchery

KodiakIslandArchery Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Matrix never did business with us.....
    1 post and he joined today....
    His agenda is easy to figure out

3. Beamen123

Beamen123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I really don't mean to bring this issue over to these boards as I truly respect Bowhunting.com. However, people need to know what exactly this man and his previous company did to many of your fellow archers. He threatens to take a select few to court for libel, how about those select few file charges against you, Joe, for paying for items that they never received from you? Yeah, I don't think that would go over too well. That's what the law calls fraud, Joe. The only reason some of those members have strings is because Proline Bowstrings provided strings for those customers who were scammed by you at no charge to them. That's a company with class! If YOU had class, you would repay Proline for their time and material for covering your mishap. Period.

4. Beamen123

Beamen123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I understand Joe lost his son and I am truly sorry to hear those news. However, Joe came back to Archerytalk and advised the Administration of his circumstances and that he would catch up on his orders for those people who paid and never got their strings. Archerytalk allowed him back. Joe accepted more and more orders and, still, those orders went unfulfilled. He accepted more money from people and never provided the strings to who were out of money before nor did he fulfill his obligations on the new orders. Therefore he will never, ever do business on Archerytalk again. These are facts, not "rumors."

5. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Beaman123....
    Making sure it's the same Beaman123 that I know is a moderator over on AT..??

6. Beamen123

Beamen123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    It's Beamen123, but yes, I've been on the Archerytalk staff as a Moderator and currently an Administrator for over 7 years and have, personally, seen firsthand the issues with Wicked1.

7. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you blow upon a spark, it quickens into flame, if you spit on it, it dies out; yet both you do with your mouth!
    Cursed be gossips and the double tongued, for they destroy the peace of many.

The vengeful will suffer the Lord's vengeance, for he remembers their sins in detail.
    Forgive your neighbor's injustice: then when you pray, your own sins will be forgiven.

8. Beamen123

Beamen123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Philippians 2:4 also states, "Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." If I can help one person from getting ripped off, you're darn right I'm going to do it. In addition, what was stated above was not gossip. It is factual information that everyone who is looking to purchase strings should be aware of.

9. bownazi

bownazi Newb

Dislikes Received:
    You seem to be friends with Joe but after reading different threads about the bad things that Joe did to others on AT... I believe that the Devil made him do it.

Ps... you can forgive him if you want......let's let others decide the facts for themselves

10. SPOTnSTALK

Dislikes Received:
    When God, in the beginning, created man, he made him subject to his own free choice.
    Before man are life and death, whichever he chooses shall be given him.
    Should a man nourish anger against his fellows and expect healing from the Lord?

11. Beamen123

Beamen123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    SPOTnSTALK wanted to bring scripture into this, so I'll also provide Romans 13:7 to him, "Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed."

Joe owes countless people money or strings, that's in addition to the number of strings provided by Proline to those Joe scammed.

12. SPOTnSTALK

Dislikes Received:
  13. Matrix

Matrix Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i am with you 100% here. as it wasnt a one time deal, it wasnt only a few person's affected, it was multiple times to many a many people! if the community can help people from being ripped off again then why would others that have no knowledge of previous issues be so against it? help your fellow archers out so they know the truth, which what you have said is the TRUTH as i know it also

"thou shall not steal" theirs traits that some people have, like Honesty, Integrity, and some people dont have those and dont deserve chances over and over till they die, theres a point where enough is enough, and NOW its enough.

14. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry guys, I think this thread has run it's course and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. At this point I believe everyone has made their point and spoken their peace.

Life Lesson: When dealing with small businesses and individuals on the internet whom you don't know or have a questionable past - BUYER BEWARE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.