Prayers for murdered SAPD officer.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hoytxhunter, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Hoytxhunter

Hoytxhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Today one of my other brothers in blue with San Antonio PD was murdered while sitting in his car writing a traffic ticket today. A 20 yr veteran was sitting in his car when someone pulled up behind him, walked up to his passenger window, shot him once through the window then leaned in and shot him again killing him. The shooter then drove away. I really hope this is not what we are becoming in this country. PRAYERS ARE OUT TO HIS FAMILY.

2. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Really messed up.

Prayers to all you guys in blue.

Hope they catch him but never bring him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  3. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He should hang... very sorry and saddened to hear this. prayers for his loved ones.

4. Longdraw

Longdraw Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Prayers to his family blood & blue.
    God help us all.

5. Hoytxhunter

Dislikes Received:
    UPDATE: as of right now a task force has just taken the suspect into custody for the murder. To the best of my knowledge they have confirmed he is the shooter but it hasn't been officially released. Hopefully this is the person and he pays for his crime. Not that any of this has a happy ending but a shout out to the boys in blue for finding this guy in less than 12 hrs.

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So sorry to hear this. This kind of crap has got to stop. Luckily we have chosen to elect a candidate for president that will not apologize for this type of behavior. I'm so sick of our president making excuses for people that are intentionally breaking the law, damaging property, rioting, blocking first responder's and traffic, killing those that have chosen a life of service. I'm so sick of it.

7. Hoytxhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well just as a closing remark. The first person they took into custody fit the description but was not the shooter. The following day they did take the shooter into custody without incident. Turns out the tire guy that sold him the rims recognized his car from surveillance photos and turned him in. While doing the perp walk the shooter said he was upset and took it out on the wrong person and he was sorry. The odd part is the morning after the shooting he went to the courthouse and got a rushed marriage license so he could get married right then and there. Either way he is off the street. Thank goodness for that. I was on duty that day and we went into lockdown mode not knowing what or if there were any future targets. Y'all be safe out there and Happy Thanksgiving.