Pranks

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Heckler, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So my life long friend have a early season bow hunting trip planned. He is scared to death of snakes. I bought a rubber rattlesnake replica I plan to attach to the back of his shirt with fishing line and a clip on the walk-in. He had a massive heart attack at 35. Its been several years. Should I be worried? I would hate for a prank to go terribly wrong?

Would you or would you not?

We have pretty much been messing with each other for the last 20 years....

What is the best prank you ever pulled off?

2. camo75

camo75 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I used to load CocaCola route trucks when I was out of high school. A certain individual that needed a lesson learned the hard way had all of the Sprite 2 litter bottle caps removed from the top case. When he reached up high to grab the case it would all dump on his head. Sprite is like clear liquid tar. When he returned the next night his hair and clothes were all matted up and you could tell his day was ruff. It’s an image I’ll cherish until I die.

Maybe put the snake under his sleeping bag at the cabin.

Heckler likes this.
  3. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've been a horrible prankster my whole life.
    Done many I probably should have did.

My room Mae in college pulled one on me.
    I put a small cactus in his bed.
    He came home drunk and dived in.
    The ensuing moments are engraved in my brain:evilgrin:

I had to **** once on a job site. No time to get to a bathroom but our enclosed work trailer had some empty nail boxes. That'll work.
    I put the box in the back of my truck.

That night a buddy needed something to carry some small chunks of 2x4s for a fireplace. He grabbed the box. I coulda stopped him but didn't.

He white_washed me in a snowbank.
    I was laughing SO HARD I couldn't fight back.

SO MANY MORE.:lmao2:

Heckler likes this.
  4. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I worked for a road construction company for awhile after high school. We worked out of town quite a bit. Every morning we had a mandatory safety meeting before we could get started. Meetings were held at our mobile asphalt plant.

The safety "officer" was a total jack wagon and high strung. You could totally set the guy off during his safety meetings without doing much of anything. He thought none of us ever took him seriously. The guy didn't really do anything other then sit in his truck with the AC running all day. He kept his truck absolutely pristine. If you had to walk 3/4 mile back to your truck he would watch you walk rather then offer to give you a ride....

After work we went back to the plant, greased the safety officers truck door handles as well as the side box latches were we kept shop rags / hand cleaner etc... We also jacked the rear tires of his service truck off the ground about a half of an inch.

The next morning we lit a fire in his ass during the meeting and in his rage he walked over to get in his truck. When he reach the door handle and grabbed a handful of grease. Of course he goes for the hand cleaner and rags in his side box with the other hand and grabs another hand full of grease. So now both hands are completely lubed.

By this time he was red as a stop light talking to himself. Everyone at the meeting is dying laughing. He tries to gather himself grabs a handful of rags and jumps in the truck to leave. He fires the truck up, throws it in drive and steps on the gas and goes nowhere! He comes blowing out of his truck and everyone scatters. Never have I felt so good and laughed so hard at someone else expense. I think he quit a couple weeks later.

gltomp, virginiashadow and camo75 like this.
  5. bucksnbears

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to see you are an ******* like me:moose:

I was working in Atlanta Georgia about 35 years ago
    My boss was a JERK.
    He had to be at the airport in the morning.
    My brother and I plastered the passenger side of his truck with playboy centerfolds.
    He couldn't figger out why people were giving him strange looks on the way.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2022
    cantexian, virginiashadow and Heckler like this.
  6. bucksnbears

Dislikes Received:
    One "prank" I to this day haunts me is,
    I was young,driving down a street after a big rain.
    The curb gutters were standing water.
    An OLD lady was walking on the sidewalk carrying groceries.
    I purposely hit a water puddle and doused her.
    Still think about that even though about 40 years ago.

I believe (and hope/expect) God to reprimand me on that one.

7. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hey I love a good prank though mine usually aren't physical in nature.
    I have to say I know people with true snake phobias, I married into a family of them.
    35 is young for a heart attack so that tells me genetic issue may be at play. NO I WOULD NOT DO THAT particular prank. Hunting is exertion and add an adrenalin dump could be a problem. Especially if in a remote area.
    I had a neighbour friends mom who didn't like snakes. Another neighbour asked me to clean out a nes of snakes they had, garters. Well I had literally a cardboard box full of snakes. Over 8 as I recall. Went to friends house and mom says what you got there. " Oh I found the neatest thing over at so and so 's want to see?" Eyes wided as I placed the box on the kitchen table. Then opened the box and she leaned her head over. Then about flipped out and proceeded to grab a broom and beat me as I ran for the door box in hand. She had a hell of a swing with that broom and landed at least 2 good hits
    Two of my best pranks were on FIL
    I got a new Renzo photo real buck decoy. Put it up in the hedge row and then convinced Dad it was a real buck staring at us. He got all excited pointing out points and general size. He was not happy when I said I was going to try and sneak up on it. Went around garage then ran up and grabbed it.
    Then I told him I'd won a western elk hunt and he was to be my partner . Another Oh so excited, going on about it. I said April Fools .

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  8. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    When I was teaching 20 years ago I worked in a rough school. As a result the teachers would laugh and joke a lot to burn off steam. So we all started playing a lot of practical jokes on one another until it got out of control. Some moron got caught up in the increasing prank levels and took a teachers car and drove it into the woods by the school. Parked it on a farm. The teacher called the police and reported her car stolen. Things got serious quick. Haha. The Principal gave us a tongue lashing.

9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    We also released a live bat into a jerk of a LTs office once......

10. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Not to a buddy with a heart problem.

Having said that, high school, one of the best pranks was somebody releasing 5 mice in the cafeteria...with numbers painted on then 1, 2, 3, 5, 6.

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    College road trip in a van 8 hours into it there are 2 out of 8 sleeping, on an empty stretch of interstate we decided we would all scream while the driver would slam on the breaks. What a way to wake up.

oldnotdead and virginiashadow like this.
  12. PinkPony

PinkPony Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Having heart arrhythmia and a fear of snakes myself, I'd keep away from doing that. I always said a snake will kill me from a heart attack.

13. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  14. MONGO

MONGO Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've had a few good ones over the years. One of the best recent ones was this last winter. My gf was really wanting a vacation to get out of Ohio and down onto a warm beach for a while. I texted her one afternoon in mid-February, told her that I just found out that work was going to send me to a training down in Miami, FL and the guy who was supposed to go with me can't go. So instead of wasting a plane ticket, My boss told me that she could go along, beings that she worked from home.
    She asked when??
    I said February 29-31
    She got so excited! she started making plans, deciding what clothes she was going to take, called her mom to share the good news....
    And her mom busted out laughing, said go look at a February calendar.
    She was PISSED!

15. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That was ballsey.

16. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Offensive linemen. Cheese fries given to them to make peace...... Somehow a dead bird ended up in the cheese fries.

[​IMG]

cantexian and Sota like this.