Practice holding at full draw

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Afflicted, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

Yeah, hunting with sticks and strings is not my bag baby.
    I hunted with a big trad guy when I first got into hunting and he spent most of his time missing animals and trying to justify bad shots and busting my balls because I hunt with far more powerful and accurate compound bow. Just really turned me off.
    I still work for a living so I don't have the kind of time I believe you need to put into training to shoot instinctually to ever shoot at a live animal. But that's me and so I practice holding at full draw.

2. Xoutdoors

Xoutdoors Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Its like saying an indians got to shoot like a olympic champion shooter. Ive tagged plenty of nice whitetails with drawing back to arrow with my bow using that technique buddy. There's always another way of hunting an animal. Not everybody's got to be an olypic archer to hunt with a bow and arrow right. Its like use your head to hunt or rely on just skills from an olympic archer. It's like the styles of karate. Its like ur sayin Everyone's must only use shotokan Karate, when ive been learning and using kyukushin Karate for example. I respect everyone's way of hunting. It's just my preference not a fact.