Post Your Food Plot Pictures!

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by Nissen121523, Jul 31, 2014.

1. jleger

jleger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Man you guys have some great looking food plots....I have a little plot of brassicas and chicory but the plot is spotty....Oklahoma just don't get the rain....I cant get the chicory to grow....do I need to do anything special for those? Jeremy

2. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Im pretty happy with my little plot, only problem is, the deer havnt been using it. Of course, there is plenty of beans and acorns available right now.

3. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    We've had a drought here in SW Ohio and although I haven't seen my fall honey hole plots since planting them 3 weeks ago, I won't be surprised to see anything but dirt. I bet all the squirrels and birds had a field day on all the seeds.

4. nutritionist

nutritionist Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  5. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Here's one of mine. Don't know why, I don't seem to take and post very many pics of my food plots...just don't. Anyway here's one I snapped the other day. Deer are just absolutely hammering these plots, one I had to replant because they just absolutely mowed it literally into the ground. It was a summer blend with no brassicas. Anywho, here's one pic.
    [​IMG]

6. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Mike Pearce killed a doe in one of our small plots on Saturday, im guessing you will see it on an episode of BHOD soon.

7. BigPhil_H

BigPhil_H Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm pretty happy with how my first fall food plot has turned out. It is about 31 yards by 16 yards and planted only two and a half weeks ago. It is Imperial Whitetail No-Plow and I mixed in some oats and peas but they're not showing yet; maybe too much shade and they were just thrown on top of the ground

[​IMG]