Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.
Why is it that only politicians refer to other politicians as public servants, they sure as hell do not conduct themselves that way.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This has the potential to cause a lot of snowflakes to run off in search of a safe space to cry it out. I really want to print out a couple hundred copies and drive through the statue protest in Pittsboro next Saturday and toss them out the window.
Hell I will volunteer to come to town and rent a car and take the full insurance package to facilitate the delivery.
Just learned that Mitt Romney has a secret twitter alter ego who goes by Pierre Delecto. As far as congressman alter egos go, this is giving Carlos Danger a run for his money. Wonder if Mr. Delecto has also been sexting out dick pics to teenagers.
I wanted to like Mitt because that was my nickname when I was a kid, but he is a D-bag.
Pelosi needs to clarify what she meant when she told him to go on msnbc and release something damaging
- proof positive that democrats are full of hot air....
- there is something about this whole impeachment push that stinks
- I think that methane release exceeded the limits set out in the green new deal
- “Breaking” news
- He just dropped an impeachment bombshell
- After 3.5 years of resisting calls to move forward with impeachment Nancy Pelosi tells her democratic colleagues to let it rip...
For those who haven’t seen it - here is Eric swalwell’s great revelation....
Separate names with a comma.