Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  2. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  3. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    2 more trillion dollars Dems trying to pass for more grift. Demonizing Rep. For submitting a 500 billion counter. They, saying it cuts all the money's to help the elderly and disabled. Liars,lying liars! If the American people don't recognize this political bait and switch steal,we deserve what we do not get.

4. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    I have to say, if I were a person " of color" I'd be wildly pizzed at all those" privileged" rich people " of color " depicting a crazed knife wielding teen attacking other teens with a knife as a normal " school yard fight between teens " of color. THIS is what they actually think of their own race?! They are silent on one 13 yr old stabbing another 13yro. "of color" to death the same day in the state....Wow, wow

5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Old look at the abortion numbers, it is self genocide. 474 abortions per every 1000 live births, that is preventable cruelty.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  6. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    It's amazing isn't it, all the racist whites across this country that are against untethered abortions. KNOWING, again, KNOWING the stats on the number of black lives that would be saved in more regulations.....

Sota likes this.
  7. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It's all too predictable, from the unemployment enhancement "bonus" dissuading employees from returning to work. I can go back to last year when I called it as such before it was actually voted on. To the 15 days to slow the spread turning into 2 1/2 months to "get your shot" in able to enjoy a small gathering with a couple family members and friends, while wearing masks and social distancing of course.

I'll make my next call, sometime around mid May you will start hearing the left in Congress demand Biden to make vaccines mandatory because "Trump" supporters are not getting them. It is racist not to get vaccinated as "black and brown" people are those most vulnerable.

I'm not sure how it is where everyone else lives, but here more Republicans are getting vaccinated than Democrats. I don't know any Trump hater's at my workplace that have gotten even their first shot, but know of about 15 Republican's(not necessarily pro-Trumper's) who have received both shots already.

Move forward into August and we will start having that Thanksgiving gathering dangled in front of us, and oh my lord, let's tack Christmas onto the end of that as an extra incentive/demand.

By New Year's day all will be deemed safe again and we can return to normal ways of life, not because Covid-19 is gone away, but because we are now entering into an election year and Democrats have no choice but to release their grasps on the country. They can't campaign on further restrictions, but must start declaring victory for the Biden administration and Democrat Governor's across the nation.

Truth be told, aside from wearing a mask inside stores my life has not changed one iota since it all began, atleast as far as socializing and whatnot. Still had parties with groups of 6-10 every few Saturday's, family Holiday's never changed either. Kind of weird though, not a single one of us ever contracted it, even though being told it was impossible for such to occur.

I think by the time Independence Day gets here, we will have seen 90% of the country reclaim their independence from the Draconian Overlord's, despite what Biden, the CDC or any Governor states is allowed.

8. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Forgot to add on the unemployment enhancement bonus.

It will be used for the next $15 min. wage push as more and more workers refuse to return to work for a lesser check. Congressional Dems will push for Biden to extend the enhancement until the min. wage is increased or renew their push for a UBI, which is exactly what the enhancement was all along. At the beginning it was $600 which equals a full time work week at $15 an hour plus whatever their state's unemployment rate is based on their previous income. It's currently half that, but still too much of a disincentive to go back to work.

They need to amend it to where if you have been offered to return to work and declined you are no longer eligible for the enhancement bonus and the employer is allowed to notify of such occurring.

If allowed to expire in September( I believe that is when it ends as of now), it will only give Biden another "win" as the lazy and unmotivated are forced back into the workplace and job numbers spike as a result. They'll claim a win, but is it really as numbers return to Trump's pre-Wuhan Virus numbers? He did not create new jobs, he allowed previous held jobs to resume. Big difference.

virginiashadow and cantexian like this.
  9. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  10. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So the world summit was virtual. The only world leader to appear on camera wearing a mask and no flags behind him. Joe is an embarrassment.

FEB, arrowflinger1, GregH and 2 others like this.
  11. elkguide

Dislikes Received:
  12. elkguide

Dislikes Received:
  13. elkguide

Dislikes Received:
  14. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Same, work was impacted, but I have been able to enjoy most of the activities I normally do.
    I’ve had to travel more than ever before in 2020/21 for work/ personal. Still haven’t caught it. While others who hole up and do their best to avoid it still get it. It’s a very strange thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

15. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Only real impact to my work has been by Biden's Executive Orders. Covid brought about some annoying HR changes within the company as well as and Pritzker's Emergency Rules/EO's, but nothing that was lasting or enforced as far as compliance. Biden's EO's on the other hand are being felt the past several weeks and I'll speculate my work may start laying people off again by the middle of Summer, especially with his corporate tax plans and who knows what the state will concoct for it's "recovery" plan.

We went from 12 hour shifts and Friday's and Saturday's OT, having to bring in contract workers, out sourcing our own work for our customers to other machining facilities to keep delivery met to literally all OT being cut out for the foreseeable future. There's a couple exceptions, but the current workload is nowhere near where it was slated to be from the 3rd and 4th quarter of last year. Biden is certainly picking up where Obama left off as far as manufacturing and such. The absolute scariest part of it, this has all happened within his first 94 days in office, we still have 1,367 days left of his/their first, and hopefully only, term.

16. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  17. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    It just keeps getting worse and worse daily...I have checked other countries news and I think some of them are more scared over Biden being in office than even the US citizens (sane ones) are. We complain of his destruction of the US and they complain of his destruction around the world. Just how important does Trumps tweets and personality feel to all you non Trumpers now? Gee all you stock market guys get ready for the skinning and just wait for the inevitable inflation to hit everyone after the tax hit that wasn't suppose to happen to the little guy...lie, lie,lie, lie, lie, lie .........

cantexian, GregH, 0317 and 2 others like this.
  18. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    So " never sell" Warren Buffet has been selling big time. Not a little but 100% of banking of Pfyser, energy, gold. He's not the only one your billionaires in general are starting to sell. Hold on to your shorts. Housing as I said months ago will implode. My neighbor saw this coming remember? Protect yourself the best you can.

Sota likes this.
  19. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Bring it land will be on sale I am looking for a lot for my storage facility.

20. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received: