Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Cannon06

Cannon06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Mainstream media said Hillary would win in a landslide. Every poll they posted on tv/internet was mostly wrong. Even Fox had Trump's true poll numbers incorrect. These people have an agenda. You can't believe a word they say.

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah I figured that out long ago, way before November of 2016

Artem256 and mikey custom-g like this.
  3. dnoodles

dnoodles Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'd say Buttigieg is a no talent ass-clown; but that would be too easy...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/449652-buttigieg-responds-to-fatal-police-shooting

'South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg addressed the fatal police shooting of a black man in the Indiana city in a campaign email Thursday night. The man, Eric Logan, was killed Sunday by Sgt. Ryan O’Neill, who confronted Logan while responding to reports of a man breaking into cars. O’Neill has said Logan approached him with a knife, but he did not have his body camera on at the time of the shooting.

“While the case is still being investigated, we do know this: a South Bend family is enduring the crushing and inconsolable anguish that far too many Black and Latino families across the country have shared,” Buttigieg wrote in the email.'

Meanwhile, literally the same day he makes his uninformed asinine pandering statement, this was happening 2 states away -

https://fox2now.com/2019/06/20/mary...le-working-a-car-burglary-suspect-in-custody/
    MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. - Two police officers were shot at --one was wounded Thursday morning when the officer confronted an armed suspect while working on a car break-in in Maryland Heights. Two suspects have been charged in this case.

Other than political pandering by yet another white Democrat to blacks; what benefit is there in bringing further attention to race into what is as of now is otherwise a fairly cut and dried, apparently justified shooting?

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    As soon as an officer gets the respond message from dispatch the camera should go on.

oldnotdead likes this.
  5. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    A) the PD is claiming the camera malfunctioned
    B) (granted there are different models) but from what I have seen there is no way for the officer to tell if the camera is working correctly. You hit the button and hope
    C) you have no idea how much data it would be for cameras to roll constantly - once a government-operated camera is on any public interaction it records is "evidence" that must be maintained no matter how trivial it seems to the PD.

and most importantly-

D) there is -zero- evidence the South Bend shooting was racially motivated which is the entire point of my previous post...the Mayor needlessly injected it because he's 1) a Democrat and 2) he's running for President and must be WOKE

virginiashadow likes this.
  6. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
  7. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Simple !!

Because the Fake News Media who do the polls, are the enemy of the American people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ash d likes this.
  8. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The data storage costs are immense. A typical police encounter lasts about5 to 10 minutes. Start adding on the costs of rolling a cam when the officer begins rolling to a call in his cruiser and the costs will sky rocket. I'd like yo have body worn cameras rolling on all prosecutors, judges, and elected officials in every damn second of their day. That's what is expected of police these days.

I could be using a urinal these days and get a hot call within the 30 sec buffer period and my dong will be on the footage. Yeah. Our cameras are constantly buffering. Its great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

axtell343, dprsdhunter and dnoodles like this.
  9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Stoking the racial flames to enhance his candidacy. Bunch of damn aholes.

mikey custom-g and w33kender like this.
  10. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    He's hot garbage, just like every other Dem with the possible exception of Yang...

mikey custom-g likes this.
  11. Artem256

Artem256 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dems are a bunch of clowns trying to change the broken wheel of their clown car

12. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It would nice to see Steve Bullock get some traction, he is decent

13. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    No, he's not. He was on Chris Wallace today and made the following very clear:

He has flip-flopped on guns (now anti- private sale, pro "assault weapons" ban, for capacity limits)
    He is anti NRA- says they have changed from a pro hunting lobby to a pro gun manufacturer lobby (which means he is 100%) anti gun*
    Refuses to take a position on late-term abortion (which means he's pro abortion on demand)

he's a charlatan. The second he's clear of Montana and running for a national-level only race his full and true colors will shine.

* look I know the NRA has its problems but is has never been just pro-hunting; it was founded as a civil rights group and has always defended the right of all citizens to own guns for defensive purposes. And it has evolved as the attacks on the 2A have evolved.​

14. trial153

Dislikes Received:
    The NRA is a dumpster fire, they will never get another dime from this "life member ". The **** that been pulling is indefensible.

Onto Steve Bullock, he the best of the lot Democrats, as most are nothing but a side show. Furthermore he better then several Republicans who are bought and paid for by the likes of the wilkes brothers and Robert Mercer. While it wont happen, it would be nice for both parties would field a soild candidate that people can make a actual decision vs holding their nose a pulling the lever for the lessor of two pukes.

Okiebob likes this.
  15. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    soooo what you're saying is you're all in for Trump?

sorry, Bullock is not any better; he's just a touch better at hiding who he is. And who he is is coming out in drops and drabs. Put the NRA aside for a second and realize that on 2/3 of the biggest social issues he is far left. And I'm guessing on the 3rd (immigration) he is also far left.

mikey custom-g likes this.
  16. trial153

Dislikes Received:
    I am not all in on anyone at this point, Trump included. He was I think the best of a bad candidates, in both parties. For the most part he has done well in what is an impossible postion.

There is no one party solution to what is a two party problem. Both parties are more then culpable to the current state of affairs.

dnoodles likes this.
  17. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I say you don’t vote Trump in 2020 you simply hate America and its history, values, laws and rights.

There is zero other candidates who will preserve American history, protect its citizens from attacks from unscrupulous leftists who desire to overthrow the constitution, push Islam and blacks to riot and cause division while they sit in arm chairs waiting to Cash in.

Say what you want about Trump and guns. Name me 1 candidate who’d out protect our 2A rights more than Trump ? Not saying he’s perfect, I’m saying he’s our best choice and second choice or second best is suicidal for hunters and gun owners.

Look at the land Trump has allowed hunters access to ? Over a million acres ? Who’d do that ? Bernie ? Biden ? Pocahauntas ?

Forgetaboutit !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artem256 likes this.
  18. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Where can I submit my FOIA request to get this footage? I have an idea for a website that's going to make us millions. :lol:

19. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Absolutely unreal article on CNN today in regards to a potential citizenship question.

Some of the quotes....just make up whatever you want to scare people. We have people in this country that are a bunch of chicken sht victims of everything. Blame everyone. Make wild leaps of logic that have no logic at all.

"They say the conservative majority on the court is on the verge of embracing some of the same legal rationalizations that produced Jim Crow segregation in the census case.

"If they accept the census question, they are following the same pattern that the late-19th-century and 20th-century court made that was clearly intended to cement white rule," says Lawrence Goldstone, author of "Inherently Unequal: The Betrayal of Equal Rights by the Supreme Court, 1865-1903."

20. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Www.johnholmes2.com